Accounting with AI
Discover a finance platform with a built in junior accountant
AI Models from Google and OpenAI provide best in class OCR data extraction from PDFs and Images.
Luka's conversational capabilities means he can act as the middle-man between the business and your team.
GPT-4 ensures any new invoices are consistent with your expectations.
Connect Luka directly to your email and chat, and he'll automatically identify what he can respond to.
Need to download dozens of pdf invoices? Or format a painful spreadsheet? Luka will do that before you know you have to!
You're still in control with our human-in-the-loop drafting flow. All you need to do is hit send.
Journals & Schedules
Luka will identify and post prepayment, accruals and deferred income journals - and manage the schedule to track them!
Notice an issue? A quick message to Luka is the quickest way to change something.
Every day, week, or month, review the P&L to identify variances vs budget or prior month, and take action before month end.
Has revenue exploded? Having a particularly bad month end? Luka is the employee who can always take on more.
Always Gives 100%
Whether it's drafting an email an email at 2am, or checking the accuracy of the 200th invoice this month, Luka will always do things to the best of his ability.
Never Gets Bored
Luka loves doing those tedious, mundane tasks, that no one else wants to do, and is happy doing it for as long as you need!
Onboard your new team member now
Never deal with an annoying question again.
Access monitoring: Luka has enabled logging on all critical systems. Logs include failed/successful logs & application access. 2FA is enforced internally across all critical third-party applications.
Backups enabled: Luka is built on Bubble.io, which is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS). By default, Bubble.io and AWS provide durable infrastructure to store important data. Automated point-in-time backups of customer data occurs with each change to the database. The backups are encrypted in the same way as live production data, and are monitored and alerted.
Data erasure: Luka customers are Controllers of their data. Each customer is responsible for the information which is provided to Luka. Luka customers have the ability to request data deletion, when data is not subject to regulatory or legal retention periodicity requirements.
Encryption at rest: Customer data is encrypted at rest using AES-256.
Encryption in transit: Data sent in-transit via HTTPS is encrypted using SSL.
Physical security: Luka is hosted on AWS, and defers all data centre physical security controls to them. Please refer to AWS’s physical security controls.
AI Model: Luka uses OpenAI's GPT-4 API to interact with unstructured qualitative information. As mentioned in OpenAI's data usage policy:
"OpenAI will not use data submitted by customers via our API to train or improve our models, unless you explicitly decide to share your data with us for this purpose.".
1. Information we collect
We collect information when you provide it to us, when you use our Website or Services, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.A. Information You Provide to UsAccount Creation: When you create an account or otherwise use the Services, we collect information such as your name, email address, password.
Your Communications with Us: We collect information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us. We also collect the contents of messages or attachments that you may send to us, as well as other information you choose to provide, and that may be associated with your communications.Payment Information: When you purchase a subscription to the Services, you will need to provide payment information (e.g., financial account details, shipping information) to process your subscription. We use third-party payment providers to process payments on the Services. We may receive information associated with your payment information, such as billing address and transaction information, but we do not directly store payment information on the Services. Payment information is stored and processed by our payment providers on our behalf.Feedback: We may contact you to provide feedback about the Services. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include contact information and other information about you.
Conferences, Trade Shows, and Other Events: We may attend conferences, trade shows, and other events where we collect contact information from individuals who interact with or express an interest in the Services.
2. How we use your information
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:Provide the Services or Requested Information, such as:
- Fulfilling our contract with you;
- Identifying and communicating with you, including providing newsletters and marketing materials;
- Managing your information;
- Processing your payments (which are processed and stored by our third-party payment processors on our behalf) and otherwise servicing your purchase orders;
- Responding to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services; and
- Answering requests for customer or technical support.Serve Administrative and Communication Purposes, such as:
- Pursuing legitimate interests, such as research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Sending communications about new product features, promotions, Luka's strategic partners, and other news about Luka;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services, including analyzing your usage of the Services;
- Developing new products and services and improving the Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control and safety;
- Authenticating and verifying individual identities;
- Carrying out audits;
- Preventing and prosecuting potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforcing our agreements; and
How We Use Automatic Collection Technologies: Our uses of Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary;
- Performance Related;
- Functionality Related; and
- Marketing Related.Cross-Device Tracking: Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, and will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person.
3. Disclosing your information
We may disclose your information to the following categories of third parties:Service Providers: We may disclose information we collect about you to our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers to whom we entrust your information include service providers for: (i) the provision of the Services; (ii) the provision of information, products, and other services you have requested, including Non-Luka Services as that term is defined in the Agreement; (iii) marketing and advertising; (iv) payment and transaction processing; (v) customer service activities; (vi) the provision of IT and related services; and (vii) fraud prevention and user authentication.Business Partners: At your request, we may provide information to business partners to provide you with a product or service of interest to you. We may also provide information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
Affiliates: We may disclose information to our affiliated entities, who are under common ownership and/or control with us.We may disclose your information to other third parties, including other users, in the following circumstances:Disclosures to Protect Us or Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store in association with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iii) enforce our policies or contracts; (iv) collect amounts owed to us; or (v) assist with an investigation and prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfer: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of some or all assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
4. International Data Transfers
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. When we engage in such transfers, we endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
5. Your Choices
6. Your Privacy Rights
Depending upon your location and in accordance with applicable laws, you may have the right to:
- Access information about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic information transferred to another party.
- Request Correction of your information where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request Deletion of your information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
- Request Restriction or Object to Processing of your information.
- Not be Discriminated Against by us for exercising your privacy rights.If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws, and in some circumstances may need to deny your request in whole or in party (e.g., if we have a legal obligation to maintain your information for a certain purpose). To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request, such as by requiring you to submit your request via your account. You have the right to submit a request through an authorized agent, but we will require the agent to provide us with your written permission, and we may need to confirm your identity before processing the agent’s request.Depending on your location of residence, you may have the right to appeal our response to your request. In such circumstances, we will inform you of the right to appeal and the appeal process.
7. Data Retention
8. Security of your Information
9. Third-Party Websites/Applications
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
10. Children's Information
Our Services are intended for general audiences and are not directed at children. If we become aware that we have collected data without legally valid parental consent from children under an age where such consent is required, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
11. Supervisory Authority
If you are located in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your information violates applicable law.
The finance stack with a built in accountant
Give your team
50 Invoices processed
100 Query responses
100 Invoices processed
200 Query responses
200 invoices processed
400 Query responses